You should have the good design of your closet including by adding beautiful closet organizers which will be good for your own closet system. There are closet organizers for you; you can always add minor touches for specific items like wallets. Review your belongings, eliminates bags no longer want to use and organizes bags stylish.
12 Photos Gallery of: Closet Organizers for Handbags
- Purchase an over-door organizer bag. Adjust the shelves to different heights handbags. The standard size accommodates eight bags. If space allows, install two shelves side by side for maximum storage.
- Use the space in the closet shelves, store bags side by side as opposed to the stack so that each bag is standing. If you do not have storage space available, buy a rack organizer bags. Organizers can be placed at ground level or on the shelf of a main cabinet above a rack of clothes.
- Purchase a hanging closet organizer with containers on the sides and in the center. You can double big bags and put little standing in the spaces.
- Decorative hooks screwed into the cabinet walls. Organize vertically with only 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) between each hook to create a stacking effect with your bags and minimize space. If the wall is ample space, alternating hooks on either side to locate the separate bags.
- Take a standard mount and hangs from two to four bags on the top hook. Hang it in closet organizer like clothes.